Sunday, July 26, 2009

Milestones



Two huge milestones happened last week. First is that Ashton lost her first tooth.


The toothfairy came through with 3 gold dollar coins which was a big hit.

This tooth had been putting up a good fight actually with the permanent tooth underneath coming in behind it a bit so there was no surprise when it finally came out.

Our other big event was the apparent end of the Lovey blanket.



Last week when Bob was out of town Jacqueline told me to sleep with her blanket "you take it mommy". The first night I didn't think much of that and just took it with me. When the next day she told me she wanted to be like Ashton and sleep with a regular blanket I realized that we might actually be at the end of our devotion to the Lovey.


I have to be honest I was taken completely by surprise and I'm not sure how I feel about this. I guess I just have to trust her that "it's time" although I'm giving it a few more weeks before I put them up with the keepsake box just in case.

Thought I'd include some file footage of the blanket in action.

No comments: