Saturday, June 21, 2008

Off to Vegas



I'm on my way to Vegas and anticipating a hot trip (it's blazing hot here).  Of course then I was requested "can I put on a dress and look pretty like you mom", and thus we found ourselves all in dresses.  I decided to attempt to take a photo of the three of us to use for a profile picture.  Alas, that didn't work!  It's very hard to get a pose that is favorable for three girls, let me tell you!



Dad and the girls are flying solo for the next three days.  Now that Bob is "Mr. Mom" he has mastered all the finer points of holding down the fort with the kids.  Last night they met me at the movies (to see Kung Fu Panda) and even remembered jackets for both girls.  Talk about a pro!

Adding to the fun I'm now without a working cellphone.  Or to be more accurate it only works when plugged into the wall for some reason.   So I imagine it will be interesting going, hopefully I can tag along with someone who has a phone so I don't get lost.  I'm still holding out for my birthday 3g iPhone.  

Have to run to catch a flight now.  More on the flip side... I'm planning to do a post about all the cute photos that I get sent at work of Bob and the Girls on their adventures together.  Looks like everyone is having a great time and it always brings a smile to my day.  I'm sure when I get an iPhone there were be more of those photo messages for all concerned.


No comments: